Monday, April 20, 2009

Countdown.....10-9-8-7....

I've been tatting like crazy to get all of my project fair pieces done so I haven't been on here in a while. I have about 10 days left, and have currently made close to $45 of items to sell and my goal is to make around $50 so I'm doing pretty well. I'll be sure to let you know how it all goes. These projects have been taking up all of my tatting time so I've started a list of what I'm going to be working on once I'm finished. It looks something like this:
  • I'm going to cover my Easter egg with a pattern from Terry the Tatter's website
  • teach myself split chains and pearl tattting
  • Work on my InTatters's Exchange project - the month of May is a bookmark. This is my first time doing an exchange and I am so excited!
  • knit a scarf that I've had my eye on for a while now.

We'll see if I can get it all done. But hey, that's what summer is for!

Blessings!

1 comment:

LadyShuttleMaker aka MadMadPotter said...

Sounds like a fun summer! Keep us posted.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...