Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Handy Hands Letter!

I signed up for Handy Hand's Newsletter yesterday and it has shipped! I'm pretty excited! There are so many cool tools and books and thread on their website that I can't wait to buy some new stuff! The last time that our tatting group met Carolyn was edging a hankie in a really pretty variegated Flora green that I might have to purchase one of these days. Speaking of our tatting group, we start our Tatting 3 class this Thursday at Basketcases! (http://www.basketcasesunlimited.com) We'll be learning split rings, cluny leaves, and how to climb out of a ring. I'll let you know how it goes!


My sister had had idea the other day...she does Parelli natural horsemanship with our horses and she wants me to tat her the Parelli Logo.. *as pictured below*
..any thoughts as to how I might do this??? Here is her blog: http://www.leapnhjourney.blogspot.com you should totally check it out!
Blessings for now,
Al <3


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love Handy Hands and I get their newsletter, too. I am of no help on that logo!

Thank you for entering my giveaway! Good luck to you!

Be sure to comment a second time so you get credit for the second entry for adding the button. (I'll be using a random number generator) Thanks for spreading the word! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...