Friday, November 6, 2009

Currently tatting...


Once again I was taken captive by an antique pattern found online. What I like most about it is that it's SQUARE! I've seen my fair share of rounds and ovals, but never squares. I am trying to think of a way to attach all of them and make a 'quilt' of sorts. We'll see. The pink and white was my first go round that I did in a size 10. I make myself laugh because I always try a new pattern in a large size and gradually get smaller. The other square is in a size 20 and that's the size that the rest of 'em will be in. I'm going to make all of the squares in white and all the 'Lizbeth colors that I have. I especially can't wait to see how some of the variegateds come out.
I just have to share that on Saturday our family is going to a Micheal W. Smith concert in Dekalb IL!!! My Dad's bank has a suite at the NIU Convocation Center and we got it for the night! This will be Micheal W. Smiths kick-off for his world tour and we are so blessed to be going. It's going to be a fantastic evening!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...