Saturday, April 17, 2010

Tid-Bits and Finishing up

My mom, sister and I went to the Midwest Horse Fair yesterday and had a great time. So what happens when a tatter is in the car for 3 hours??? Tid-Bits, I call 'em! The little flowers to the right are super for car ride projects. The pink flower is going to be the center to another doily/motif (I don't really know what it is yet). The motif to the Left is a new favorite! I'll be doing a bunch of these in the days to come! Well, the weather is too nice to allow me for a longer post! Have a blessed weekend everyone!

P.S. I finally finished the pink doily! See how the rounds create a sort of spinning motion? Cool stuff.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good way to spend the car ride! Nice tid bits! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...