Saturday, July 10, 2010

A Package from across the world...


I received Jon's package from her drawing that I won off of InTatters tatting forum. She sent me a tatted snowflake book that I can't wait to try! I'm thinking of covering some ornaments with them. I was so surprised to be picked!

Her work is lovely! Click HERE to take a look at her blog! This lovely lady lives in Malaysia and it's so fun to know people from around the world. To think that Tatting can do that is awesome! So a huge thanks to Jon! Her package and card that she included put a smile on my face for the whole week! Blessing on your weekend everyone!
Love from Illinois,
Allison

2 comments:

Tat-a-Renda said...

Hi Allison,
Glad to know that the has arrived.
Enjoy!

Allison said...

Thanks a million Jon!! I can't wait to start a pattern from it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...