Friday, December 9, 2011

Updated...

 I've almost finished the hexagon doily that I started over Thanksgiving break. I used a 20 Flora thread in a variegated white and light green so it wasn't all one color. I really love this color! My mom and sister where in Florida this week for my sister's farrier class so it was just dad and I on the farm. Be sure to check out our farm blog, where my mom posted all about their trip! Here's the LINK for you! We had a great time (and all the animals stayed healthy) with lots of movies and good food. I had time to work on it, especially during the intense parts of the movies I was tatting at light-speed!! Hope you are all having a lovely end of the week!
Allison

2 comments:

God's Kid said...

Your hexagon doily is stunning!!! :)

Allison said...

Thanks God's Kid! It was fun to make. All the little flowers make this doily really cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...