Sunday, November 4, 2012

Couldn't wait to share...

Here is a sneak peek at the newest round on my Classic Doily! At first I was not liking the color change at all, but as this round progressed, I totally warmed up to this color combination. I'm planning on the very last round to be tatted in white as well, so there will be some repetition within the whole doily. It's interesting how the white rings have pulled the chains straight from the previous round - CLEVER! Always something interesting goin' on in 'Tat-land!!'

Have a great week everyone!
 

11 comments:

Lace-lovin' Librarian ~ Diane said...

Your doily is looking so pretty! I love blue and white together.

Lolitadewdrop said...

I really like the colour change, it looks good and I think that colour repetition in the doily will look good too. :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Looking good so far.
Margaret

Allison said...

Thank you for the kind comments ladies!!

God's Kid said...

That is looking really fabulous!!! :)

Kathy Niklewicz said...

You're much braver than I am to take on this lovely and challenging doily! It's looking great, and the colors are appealing. It is interesting how that chain flattens out!

Fox said...

Ohhh, Allison! This is going to be spectacular!
Fox : ))

Allison said...

Thank you Kathy and God's Kid! It has been a great challenge! I highly suggest this doily for a winter project! Thank you Fox! you just made my day! :)

goudenregen said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Great blog you have, I am looking forward to browse through it.

Allison said...

You're very welcome Goudenregen! I enjoy looking at your beautiful tatting! You post some great pictures and I enjoy reading your posts! :) Happy Tatting!

Unknown said...

Very beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...